Equipping Classes are a rotating schedule of studies designed to help adults grow in faith and prepare us as Christ followers to "go and make disciples" in our families, places of business, and communities.
The following classes are intended for adults and offered on Sunday morning and Wednesday night. There are also men's and women's Bible studies (on Tues. and Wed. morning and Wed. night), and various other classes throughout the week. Please click on the respective areas of ministry under the ADULT MINISTRIES tab.
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Parenting is a Tripp!: Teacher - Christopher Barnes, FLC #201
Calling all parents! Christopher and Linda Barnes will continue to lead the class for parents of young children. Join us as we explore how to apply the parenting wisdom of the Tripp brothers as seen in the classic “Shepherding a Child’s Heart” by Tedd Tripp and the new book by Paul Tripp, “Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family.”
- Helping Our Youth Answer Difficult Questions of Faith: Teacher - Pastor Brett Inman, FLC #202
This class will help parents and grandparents be better prepared to answer questions about faith and God that students are actually asking and wrestling with (based on a survey of middle and high school students this year).
- New Testament Greek: Teacher - Mike Hagedon FLC#203
Have you ever wanted to learn the original language of the New Testament? Have you tried and struggled? Enhance your understanding of Scripture with a relaxed and fun approach to Greek and get a taste of hearing, speaking, and reading the language as Paul spoke it.
- Jesus Christ, The Greatest Life: Teachers - Andy Stang & Kevin Westbrooks, FLC #204. This curriculum is a unique blending of the four Gospels. This is a 26-week course that will take the class through all four Gospels at the same time. Begins May 13.
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- Marriage Oneness: Teacher - Pastor Floyd Morgan FLC #201
"Marriage Oneness" is a highly engaging, six-week video-based series offering practical marriage help. The series equips couples to grow in true intimacy, connection, and purpose–and experience closeness for a lifetime. Begins May 20.
- Nations at Our Doorstep: Teachers - Martha Evans & Bill O'Brien FLC # 203.
New 6-week Refugee Ministry Class. If you have a heart for the refugees in Tucson, this class will be great for you! Contact Pastor Floyd if you have questions.
- Christ Formed in You: The Power of the Gospel for Personal Change - Teacher - Christopher Williams, FLC #204. This 12-week series will help believers understand how the gospel as a whole works to transform and empower Christian living. Begins June 3rd.
Wednesday Night Class 6:30pm
- Love and Respect: Teacher - Floyd Morgan, FLC #201. This 4-week class is designed to help couples build and strenghen their marriages. Begins June 6th.