Equipping Classes are a rotating schedule of studies designed to help adults grow in faith and prepare us as Christ followers to "go and make disciples" in our families, places of business, and communities.
The following classes are intended for adults and offered on Sunday morning and Wednesday night. There are also men's and women's Bible studies (on Tues. and Wed. morning and Wed. night), and various other classes throughout the week. Please click on the respective areas of ministry under the ADULT MINISTRIES tab.
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Relational Wisdom 2.0: Teacher - Christopher Barnes, FLC #201
Getting upstream of conflict. This course provides an introduction to the theology, benefits, and practical applications of relational wisdom and biblical peacemaking.
- Discerning Truth: Developing a Biblical Worldview Teacher - Pastor Brett Inman, FLC #202. This class will help you take the traditions of your calling (history, politics, literature, art, computers, or whatever) and cultivate those traditons in a faithfully Christian way. It will help you build a biblical set of lenses thru which you can see everything around you and make godly decisions.
- Light in a Dark Place: The Doctrine of ScriptureTeacher - Christopher Williams, FLC #203. Scripture is the very Word of God. What we believe about the Bible is foundational to every part of life. The goal of this class is to help readers cherish, obey, and be transformed by what God has spoken in his Word.
- Jesus Christ, The Greatest Life: Teacher - Andy Stang, FLC #204. This curriculum is a unique blending of the four Gospels. This is a 26-week course that will take the class through all four Gospels at the same time.
- Newcomers/Membership Class: Teacher - Pastor Tim Arrington. The next class is scheduled January 2019.
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- Financial Peace University: Facilitator - Amarie Whetten, FLC #201. Dave Ramsey’s excellent teachings will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life. This class teaches individuals and families to manage God’s resources God’s way.
- 20/20 Vision: Christian Worldview Teacher - Andrew Montano, FLC #202 (begins Nov. 4). According to research studies, less than 19% of "born again believers" have a biblical worldview. This class seeks to address this issue head-on! Anyone ages 13+ are welcome at this class, believer or non-believer. Students will receive access to electronic materials at no cost.
- Marriage on the Rock: Facilitator - Pastor Floyd Morgan, FLC #203 (Begins Nov. 4). Whether you've been married for years or just preparing for the journey, Marriage on the Rock is an essential class that will trasnform your relationship. Based on the best-selling book by Jimmy Evans, this class material will clearly deal with all the major issues a couple will encounter. Free workbook.
Wednesday Night Class 6:30pm
- People of the King: the Sermon On The Mount: Teacher - Pastor Eric Naus, FLC 201. Join us for an in-depth exploration of Jesus’ famous teaching on the nature of his kingdom in Matthew 5-7.