Equipping Classes are a rotating schedule of studies designed to help adults grow in faith and prepare us as Christ followers to "go and make disciples" in our families, places of business, and communities.
The following classes are intended for adults and offered on Sunday morning and Wednesday night. There are also men's and women's Bible studies (on Tues. and Wed. morning and Wed. night), and various other classes throughout the week. Please click on the respective areas of ministry under the ADULT MINISTRIES tab.
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Relational Wisdom 2.0: Teacher - Christopher Barnes, FLC #201
Getting upstream of conflict. This course provides an introduction to the theology, benefits, and practical applications of relational wisdom and biblical peacemaking.
- Discerning Truth: Developing a Biblical Worldview Teacher - Pastor Brett Inman, FLC #202. This class will help you take the traditions of your calling (history, politics, literature, art, computers, or whatever) and cultivate those traditons in a faithfully Christian way. It will help you build a biblical set of lenses thru which you can see everything around you and make godly decisions.
- Jesus Christ, The Greatest Life: Teachers - Andy Stang & Kevin Westbrooks, FLC #204. This curriculum is a unique blending of the four Gospels. This is a 26-week course that will take the class through all four Gospels at the same time.
- Newcomers/Membership Class: Teacher - Tim Arrington. Next class is scheduled for August 12 & 19. Location TBD. Join Pastor Tim for these two consecutive Sundays to learn all about our church; its history, governance, doctrine and culture.
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- Christ Formed in You: The Power of the Gospel for Personal Change - Teacher - Christopher Williams, FLC #204. Following Jesus is a journey. Our destination is clear: conformity to the image of Christ; to be holy. Most Christians realize this and desire it, but we often feel disoriented in the midst of our journey. This 12-week series will help believers understand how the gospel as a whole works to transform and empower Christian living. Begins July 15th.
Wednesday Night Class 6:30pm
- Summer Break: