Dear Church Family.
We want to thank you for your patience as your elders and pastors work to process the information we receive regarding this pandemic and navigate through it as it pertains to the events and activities of Christ Community Church.
Again, we are not ultimately worried about our own mortality, given who we belong to. However, there are many in our community who don’t know Jesus and to whom we want to communicate our love and concern for their souls. So, at the recommendation of our government leaders and national health agencies, we will do our part to help mitigate the spread of this virus; to lessen the burden on our hospitals and medical professionals so they can provide high quality care to those who need it most.
As we work together though this trial, you are encouraged to visit this page of our website often for updates and details on scheduled church events and activities. We will update this page often, if not daily, in our best effort to effectively communicate with you.
Elders and Pastors of CCC
CURRENT STATUS OF CCC ACTIVITIES (as of May 6, 2020)
- Sunday Morning Worship - suspended
NOTE: A virtual worship experience will be posted at 9:00am on our website for viewing each Sunday during the suspension.
- Sunday Adult, Youth, Childrens classes - suspended
- Weekly Gatherings: Men's, Women's, College, Seniors, Youth, Awana - suspended
- Orchestra and Adult & Kids Choirs - suspended
- Youth Rummage Sale - dates TBD - check website for updates
- Chili and Chocolate Festival - date TBD - check website for updates
- Blood Drive - May 20 [click here] for details
- Virtual VBS - June 1-5 [click here] for details
- MS Virtual S.O.S. - June 1-5 [click here] for details
- 2020 Musical Boot Camp - cancelled
- Family Life Academy K-8th - Teachers & students are engaged in distance learning
- Family Life Academy Early Ed (preschool) - open
- Community Groups - contact your group leader
- CCC Church Office - open