Healing Journey Boot Camp (9/12&15) REGISTRATION
May 8, 2019 to September 10, 2019
Location: 530 S. Pantano Rd. (Family Life Center), Tucson, AZ 85710Category: Congregational Life | Coordinator: Sarah Over
Boot Camp is an intensive training designed to prepare incoming Leaders to be a Class Facilitator or Small Group Leader for the Healing Journey Class. The training will equip Class Facilitators to successfully begin this ministry in their church or neighborhood and lead the class each week. Small Group Leaders will be equipped by both instruction and experiential learning to successfully process students through the primary healing steps taught in the class. It is highly recommended that all new Class Facilitators and Small Group Leaders attend Boot Camp if possible.
- Christ Community Church, 530 S. Pantano Rd, Tucson, 85710
- Arrival: Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 12:30pm
- Departure: Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 7:30pm
Registration and Materials:
- $150 (before July 15th)
- $175 (before August 31st)
- To register online [Click Here]
- To register and pay via check, please download THIS PDF, and mail your check & completed form to: Bill Thigpen, 12460 E. Ave de la Vista Verde, Tucson, AZ 85749
- **All payments are nonrefundable and due at the time of registration.
- **Please note, there is an additional cost for materials.The registration fee does NOT include materials. Each participant will need to bring or purchase the following materials either by pre-order online HERE (choose no shipping & pick up your materials at training), or purchase on-site at Boot Camp:
Cost of Materials:
- The Healing Journey Student's Kit ($57)
- Small Group Leaders' Guide (6th edition)($22)
- Participants who plan to lead a class will also need the Class Facilitator's Manual (6th edition)($17)
- Anyone starting a new class will need to purchase the Curriculum Kit ($445) which includes the aforementioned three books, plus many other resources.
- If you have not yet been through the Healing Journey Class, you may find it beneficial to purchase and read Cyndy's book, "Road Map to Healing" ($20), before attending Boot Camp. The shipping is less at cyndysherwood.com. The e-book is available on Amazon.com.
- Please note: if you are planning on purchasing these materials for your church or a nonprofit organization, please bring your Arizona tax exempt certification with you.
- Dinner will be provided on Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
- Lunch will be provided on Friday and Saturday.
- Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided.
Men and Women Welcome:
- Men and women will be together for the large group teaching times. However, women will work only in small groups with other women and the same for men.
For questions, please email Bill Thigpen (by clicking the name), or call at 520-404-5031
From a Boot Camp Alumni:
"You must attend!! There is no way I would have had a clue about the dynamics of The Healing Journey had I not experienced Boot Camp firsthand. The teaching and mentoring Cyndy offers is invaluable. Now that I am facilitating my first class, I draw on my Boot Camp experience as I encounter the many challenges of working with women on their healing journey." Cindy Blomquist