- We, the members of Christ Community Church, join together in the fellowship of the gospel.
- We covenant together, God helping us, to love one another, pray for one another, share each other’s joys, bear each other’s burdens, and help each other grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 15:12, Romans 12:15, Gal. 6:2, 2 Pet. 3:18). We will put away all bitterness, anger, and evil speaking; and we will eagerly maintain the unity of the Spirit. We will be kind and tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave us (Eph. 4:3, 31-32).
- We will not forsake the assembling of ourselves together for worship and service. We will cherish the regular preaching and teaching of God’s Word and the faithful observance of baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Heb. 10:25, 2 Tim. 3:16-17). We will honor those who have the spiritual responsibility for us in this church, and we will follow their loving leadership, even as they follow Christ (Heb. 13:17, 1 Cor. 11:1). We will faithfully use our Spiritual gifts to serve and build up this church body (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Peter 4:10-11).
- We will seek to live a biblical lifestyle, relying on the Holy Spirit’s power (1 Peter 1:14-16). We will care for our families and raise our children in the training and instruction of the Lord (Deut. 6:7, Eph. 6:4). We will be just in all our dealings, and good stewards of all that God has given us (Matt. 25:20-21). We will give cheerfully and generously to the support of the church, the relief of those in need, and the spread of the gospel. (2 Cor. 9:6-7).
- We will seek to win others to Christ by sharing the gospel and loving our neighbors well (Col. 4:5-6; Luke 10:36-37). As we have the opportunity, we will do good to everyone, especially those who are of the household of faith (Gal. 6:10). We will strive to carry out Christ’s commission to spread the gospel throughout the whole world (Matt. 28:18-20).
- We will, when we move from this place, unite as soon as possible with some other church where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s Word.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God,
and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all (2 Cor. 13:14).