Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ and equip them to reach the world. We have a great team of volunteers who are passionate about walking with students through middle school and equipping them with God's Word as they walk through life.
- Youth Upcoming Events
- Fillable pdf Medical Release Form
[Click Here] for instructions on how to digitally sign a pdf document.
- MiDDLE SCHOOL
- HIGH SCHOOL
Sunday Mornings 9:00am
We meet each Sunday at 9:00am in the Oasis. Our Sunday morning meetings consist of fellowship, worship, and Gospel-centered teaching.
Engage Sunday (1st Sunday of Each Month)
We believe that "youth group" should not be substituted for church with our students. While youth group will soon end for our students, the Church will never end. For that reason, we desire our students to develop a love for the Church; knowing that they aren't just the future of the Church, but they are the Church today also; so on the first Sunday of each month our regular youth group meeting does not take place. Instead, we encourage students to serve somewhere on campus or join in and gather with our church body for corporate worship. If you need help getting plugged in somewhere to serve on Engage Sundays contact Pastor Chase.
Core Groups - Wednesday Night 6:30pm
Core Groups are gender/age specific small groups that meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00pm. Through Core Groups students are able to build significant relationships with their leaders and with their peers. Core Groups share life together, pray together, and study God's Word together. NOTE: It is IMPORTANT for you to register if you are an incoming 6th GRADE or FIRST TIMER.
What We Value In Student Ministry-
- Relational Volunteer Team - Students are more likely to stay connected to the church after high school if they had multiple believers intentionally investing in their lives. Our volunteers move beyond face and facts and strive to know students feelings, fears, and faith.
- The Church - Student Ministry is not a substitute for the church. We are not a "silo" ministry. We hope to mobilize students to participate and serve in our church. We want to develop a love for "the church" among our students.
- Transformational Discipleship - We don't want students to settle for a shallow faith, we hope to prepare students to make a commitment to faith in Christ, feed themselves spiritually, and consistently live out their faith at church and in the world.
- Partnering with Parents - Parents are the primary disciplers of their kids. As a ministry we hope to come along aside parents in encouraging students in their faith and in modelling a godly life from other adults. We also strive to provide resources and tools for parents that will equip them in disicpling their teenager in our rapidly changing culture.
Middle School Contact: Pastor Dal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Contact: Pastor Chase at email@example.com