Due to Covid-19, our services are at 9:00am & 11:00am to leave time between services to properly sanitize our Worship Center. We are also offering Sunday School for walkers - 5th Grade and Middle and Highschool is also meeting during our 9:00am service. Our Wednesday Night Ministries has been suspended until further notice. Please look over our 3-phase reopening plan chart for our current safety measure and church programming.
Welcome! We look forward to seeing you on Sunday and know you will find CCC to be a loving church family where you can grow in learning God's Word, develop your relationship with Christ, and forge lifelong friendships. CCC seeks to serve the whole family. You'll find encouraging and engaging ministries for every age-group and ways to make a difference in the world.
WHY VISIT CCC?
For over 60 years, Christ Community Church has been a place where people experience God's love, learn God's Word, and impact the world for God's glory.
[click here] to read what people are saying about Christ Community Church
PLAN YOUR VISIT
When you visit on a Sunday morning, one of our greeters will help you find your way toward our Worship Center. If you or someone with you has limited mobility, one of our golf cart drivers will get you to where you need to go. Once you come through the main entrance, you'll enter the Lobby, and see the Information Desk. Just beyond are the doors to enter the Worship Center.
WONDERING WHAT TO WEAR?
We come to church to worship God, so modest dress is appropriate; however, you are welcome to come in whatever you're most comfortable.
We are located at 520 S. Pantano Rd. Tucson, AZ (between E. Broadway Blvd. and 22nd St. in East Tucson).
For directions [click here].
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AT THE SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE?
- We have SUNDAY SERVICES at 9:00 and 10:45am. The worship service typically lasts an hour and fifteen minutes, with a combination of prayer, praise, and the preaching of God's Word. The messages seek to be faithful to the Bible, gospel-centered, and applicable to everyday life. Our goal is to help people learn what it means to follow Christ and to impact the world with the gospel. Our main preaching pastor is Pastor Eric Naus. [click here] if you would like to listen to past sermons.
- We also offer LIVESTREAMING of our services on Sunday for thos who are uncable to attend in person. [Click Here] to view our Sunday service livestream.
- COFFEE & BREAKFAST is available in the Family Life Center building, just adjacent to the Worship Center, from 8:00am-10:45am on Sunday morning. Gluten Free options are always available.
- $3.00/person - Youth 13 yrs. and under
- $4.00/person - Adults and youth 14 yrs. and over
- $14.00 - Family of 4 or more (max 2 adults)
- A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER is available during the 10:45 service at the front of the worship center as a ministry to the deaf. Hearing assistance receivers are also available for use during our worship services.
- SPECIAL NEEDS CLASS. Our "Circle of Friends" class meets on Sunday mornings during our second service (10:45 to 12:00) Linda Salajko, who teaches the class, has a Master’s Degree in Special Education, and has taught at Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind. She has a strong love for the Lord and is committed to making Circle of Friends a safe, loving, and God-centered class for the students. This class is for adults.
- VISITORS are invited to stop by the Get Connected Center after our services to meet a pastor, find out more about the church and how to get involved. We also have a gift waiting for you!
- Our online WEEKLY eBULLETIN is also available to both members and non-members that wish to receive our bulletin through Email every Friday. Not only does it include all the information in our printed bulletin, but it also gives you one-touch access to our website to make registering for church activities and events a snap!
To view this week's eBulletin and to subscribe, [click here].
WHAT IS THERE FOR MY CHILDREN?
We have a number of programs and opportunities for your children on Sunday morning. We offer a secure check-in system at the Children’s Ministry office. A Welcome Team is on staff every Sunday to answer questions, help you check in, and point you in the right direction. Your child's safety and security is our first priority. Every children's ministry worker must pass a stringent background check. Your kids will have a blast with us every Sunday!
- Childcare (infants thru Pre-Kindergarten) 8:30am–12:30pm
- Children's Sunday School (children grades K-5) 9am-10:15am
- Youth Sunday School 9am-10:15am
- Middle School (CCCMS)
- High School (CCCHS)
- Kidz Church (children grades K-5) 11:00am-12:00pm
For more information regarding our Children's Ministry, [click here].
For more information regarding our Student Ministry, [click here].
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT
Come straight from work to church on Wednesday nights. We have dinner ready for you and great classes and ministries for the whole family.
- Dinner 5:00-6:00pm - To view our current menu & to register online, [click here].
- $3.50/person - Youth 13 yrs. and under
- $5.00/person - Adults and youth 14 yrs. and over
- $15.00 - Family of 4 or more (max 2 adults)
- Children's Choirs 5:30pm
- Worship Choir & Orchestra 6:30pm
- Adult Bible Studies 6:30pm
- AWANA (3yr-5th grade, held during the school year) 6:30pm–8:00pm
- Middle School (Core Groups) & High School (Small Groups) 6:30pm-8:00pm
For more information about Wednesday Night Ministries, [click here].
OTHER CCC MINISTRIES
There are over 100 ministries that take place at the church and in the community each week in order to help people grow spiritually and to be a light to our city. Click on the ministries tab or to find what we have going on right now, please click on our Events tab.
INFELLOWSHIP (online member portal)
InFellowship is an online tool that links you to what's going on at Christ Community Church. It also serves as a communication tool between group members and leaders and provides a private and secure portal to view your giving history.
For more information about InFellowship, [click here].